Titles of papers written by students in Spring 1997
An analysis of the Kruskal-Schwarzschild instability using the energy principle.
- The use of plasmas for deposition and etching of thin films. William Fellers
- Atmospheric escape and the special case of the planet orbiting 16 Cygni B. Heather Hauser
- Conditions in the coronal plasma as determined from x-ray spectroscopy. Andre Ionescu-Zanetti
- The Earthspace and the Solar Wind. Scott Kapin
- Plasma enabled resonance in planar magnetic assemblies. Chris Kelly
- Ionospheric modification using radio waves. Roberto Mendoza
- Magnetohydrodynamic ion drive as a main propulsion unit for a space vehicle. Daniel Neuman
- Pillars of Fire: The cosmic jets of active galactic nuclei. John Shields
- Mechanisms and measurement of chromospheric heating. Phil Shirts
- Plasma dispay panels. Helen Yan
Congratulations everyone! There are some great papers here.