- Attempt every assigned problem every week.
- Draw large, clear diagrams.
- Write legibly, and in clear, complete sentences.
- Explain your reasoning briefly but clearly.
- Remember the steps in problem-solving: model, setup, solve,
- Do the units algebra.
- Analyze the result.
- Use 8 1/2 by 11 paper. Start each problem on a new page.
Number the pages. Write your full name
clearly at the top of each page. Write on one side of the paper only.
- If a computer is used, be sure to include your code as part
of the solution.
- Homework is due at the beginning of class on the due
Please place your homework on the front desk.